Solid Ash, heirloom quality 3-drawer dresser with integrated drawer pulls. Inspired by the spirit of the past, the Caravan Dresser is a nod towards the longstanding American tradition of craft furniture.
The case is made from the highest quality, sustainably harvested, domestic Ash and makes use of simple woodworking techniques. Drawer boxes are made of solid maple with soft close, full extension drawer slide. The rear case panel and drawer bases are made from Ash-faced solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability. Each drawer can be easily removed. Shaped feet meet the frame in a blended joint. The unique character of the natural material is an integral part of the design that will only improve with age and use. Exterior wood parts are hand-finished with an oil-wax finish that carries an IBN Certification. The painted cases use a water-based GreenGuard certified finish. These materials were thoughtfully selected to offer a piece with no toxins and no off-gassing for the environment, the craftspeople and you.
Uncompromising in design and quality, the Caravan Crib is sustainably made from the highest quality, natural materials in Europe by the finest traditional craftspeople.
92cm W x 74.5cm H x 48cm D
Made in Germany
• Meets all European safety standards.
• Made from 100% sustainably harvested lumber.
• Soft-close drawer slides.
• Rear case panel and drawer boxes are made of solid maple with 3/4 extension for safety.
• Drawer bases are made from Maple-faced solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability.
• The natural material is an integral part of the design that will only improve with age and use. See our Materials + Methods page for more details about our materials, finishes and glues.