The Rugosa Chair is made from broad planks of Nordic pine and upholstered in Belgian linens and woven mohair. Proportions of the Rugosa Chair were especially designed to welcome cross-legged seating and long hours of reading or conversation. Juxtaposing clean lines alongside natural, 100% recycled granulated latex that resist rigid perfection, the Rugosa Chair exudes a casual elegance that we find deeply comforting. Available in six colors, with COM (customer’s own material) available upon request. Wood is hand-rubbed with Kalon Bare Finish, our premium, organic plant-based oil/wax finish.
The Rugosa Collection is the culmination of a two-year conversation about the evolving function and spirit of living rooms. Its design seeks to evoke the spirit and sensibility of the Rhode Island seaside house for which the collection was named. Kalon collections are built by small teams of master craftsmen in the Germany using a mix of traditional and highly technological methods and a 360 degree approach to sustainability.
87 L x 79 W x 76 H
Made in Germany
• Available in Egg, Apricot, Oatmeal, Yves, and Nopal Belgian linen and Umber mohair
• COM available upon request.
• Built from Nordic Pine.
• 100% Recycled Granulated Latex Fill.
• Finished with SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification premium organic oil/wax finish.
• Custom species and finishes available upon request.
• EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals).
• No Toxins/No Off-gassing.
• Bronze Glass
€ 3.500,00 — € 4.200,00