The Rugosa Collection was designed to capture the spirit and sensibility of the Rhode Island seaside house for which it’s named. A summer home to generations of artists and scholars, Rugosa (beach rose) is filled with ample, breeze-filled living spaces configured for conversation, music, and quiet study. Evoking the principals and aesthetics of the modernist movement, the collection embraces straight-forward forms, materials and production processes. Made from broad planks of western sugar pine, bronzed glass and upholstered in Belgian linens with 100% down/feather fill, the pieces are as deeply comfortable as they are sustainable. The Rugosa collection is offered first in our Rose Gold color collection.
The Rugosa Chair is made from broad planks of sugar pine and upholstered in Belgian linens. The chair is available in three colors. COM is available upon request. With natural, 100%down/feather fill, the pieces are as deeply comfortable as they are sustainable.
87 L x 79 W x 76 H
Made in Germany
• Available Egg, Apricot and Oatmeal.
• COM available upon request.
• Built from Sugar Pine.
• 75/25 All Natural Down/Feather Fill
• Finished with SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification premium organic oil/wax finish.
• Custom species and finishes available upon request.
• EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals).
• No Toxins/No Off-gassing.
• Bronze Glass