Solid maple conversion kit for the Echo Crib with gently sculpted surfaces. Designed with a growing child in mind, the Echo Toddler Bed plays with the inherent variations of natural materials and the precision of contemporary form.
The heirloom quality frame is made from solid, domestic Maple and takes up minimal space in a room. Each surface is gently sculpted so that the piece slopes in at both the top and bottom, giving a soft cradling effect and lending a beautiful, unified quality to the form. Edges are rounded over and soft. One of the most important considerations of the design is the freedom the low set bed gives the child who uses it; a growing child can climb in and out with ease, building confidence and a sense of independence. All the lumber used is sustainably harvested and finished with an oil-wax finish that carries an IBN Certification. These materials were thoughtfully selected to offer a piece with no toxins and no off-gassing, for the environment, the craftspeople and you.
Uncompromising in design and quality, the Echo Conversion Kit is sustainably made from the highest quality, natural materials in Europe by the finest traditional craftspeople.
146cm L x 76cm W x 40cm H
Made in Germany
• Meets all European safety standards.
• Made from 100% sustainably harvested lumber.
• Fits standard crib mattress (minimum dimensions of 70cm W x 140cm L and between 10cm – 15cm thick)
• Mattress support is made from solid wood veneer ply.
• Converts Echo Crib to Echo Toddler Bed.
• Finished with premium, organic, oil-wax finish that carries an SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification.
• No Toxins/No Off-Gassing
Full bed measures 146cm L x 76cm W x 40cm H
This item is made to order with an estimated lead time of 8 weeks.