Solid maple dresser with gently sculpted surfaces. Making use of simple wood-working techniques, the Echo Dresser plays with the inherent variations of natural materials and the precision of contemporary form.
The heirloom quality case is made from the highest quality, sustainably harvested, domestic Maple and makes use of simple woodworking techniques. Drawer boxes are made of solid maple with soft close, full extension drawer slide. The rear case panel and drawer bases are made from maple faced solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability. Each drawer can be easily removed. Surfaces are gently sculpted so that the piece slopes in at the foot. Edges are rounded over and soft. The unique character of the natural material is an integral part of the design that will only improve with age and use. Exterior wood parts are hand-finished with an oil-wax finish that carries an IBN Certification. The painted cases use a water-based, lacquer finish. These materials were thoughtfully selected to offer a piece with no toxins and no off-gassing, for the environment, the craftspeople and you.
Uncompromising in design and quality, the Echo Dresser is sustainably made from the highest quality, natural materials in the Europe by the finest traditional craftspeople.
92 W x 74.5 H x 48 D
Made in Germany
• Meets all European safety standards.
• Made from 100% sustainably harvested lumber.
• Soft-close drawer slides
• Lock miter joint case construction
• Drawer boxes made from solid maple with a backstop for full extension.
• Rear case panel and drawer bases are made from maple faced solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability.
• Each drawer can be easily removed.
• Integrated Drawer Pulls
• Exterior wood parts are hand-finished with an oil-wax finish.
• No Toxins/No Off-Gassing
€ 1.599,00 — € 1.679,00